Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #161
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Another [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] *****d day is here. Today I am serving Muffins warm out of the oven and fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Lancelot darling, where art thou? I have muffins especially for you this morning. Have a great day, I know I will by the poolside. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #162
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh, Lancelot's muffin sure looks good but mine is yummy too. Like the Seinfeld episode I only like the tops usually but even your muffin STUMPS are tasty NYJ! //~o\\
    Well anyhow, I was thrilled about the new addition to the C Family.
    Wnderful news Charlie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh !!!
    Hot Down [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Summer in the City
    Back of my neck feeling [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] dirt and gritty...
    I came home today on my knees [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    NYJ - I will be in the city tomorrow as well !

    Hey Golden Girl [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] ~
    What's with all the June Gloom on the West Coast ??

    xxooxx Sir L

  4. #164
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hello there,
    It is now Friday (in case you haven't noticed) and the w*rkweek is nearing an end.
    I, for one, could not be happier about that little factoid. It seems like just yesterday it was Monday! 2-fer Tuesday and Humpday came and went totally fast and then emptied into Thursday and NOW Friday.
    It really is remarkable. Hence, I remarked about it! LOL!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #165
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good saturday morning gang, have some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  6. #166
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks much Charles. I need some of that [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] .
    Good Saturday morn folks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #167
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning folks,
    I had a great time at The Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's show last night. They appeared at the OLD TUCSON Gay West event. The Gates opened at 6 PM but the concert didn't start until about 8:30. I hadn't been to Old Tucson for years so it was fun checking it out again and I also got to watch some very talented female impersonators.
    Wow, I swear, it was almost like Cher was really there!!
    At concert time for some reason Joan Jett went on first.
    I thought The Motels were the opening act but they played after the Blackhearts. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    My God! Joan Jett is fantastic! The crowd just loved her and she seemed to be having so much fun!
    It was an entirely enjoyable evening.
    I loved every song and every moment of my first Joan Jett show!
    Have a great Sunday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #168
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you enjoyed Joan. How could the motels follow Joan? Did you stay for the motels? I'd be curious how they stood up.

  9. #169
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Charlie,
    Half way home I realized that I had forotten all about The Motels. LOL! Not really!
    I only thought of them as the opening act though, so I didn't hang around to see them.
    Why Joan went on first is a mystery to me.
    <ul type="square"> [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD[/list]

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been in a few Motels [img]wink.gif[/img] back in the day...

    Here it is Monday Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and I'm happy to say that I'm slappin' on some Aloe Vera cause the sun [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] was so much fun !

    MM Quote:

    "Experience is a hard teacher [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic